Daniel Raskin, CMO of Kinetica–a company that develops database management systems, discussed improving the human-machine relationship in order to gain better insights from data.
Notable points discussed with Daniel Raskin:
- How data gets operation-oriented in order to bring all departments of a business together
- How the data is brought to an operational platform
- AI can be used to pore through data and provide timely insight
- Computing power is necessary in order to power AI and voluminous data
- One machine-learning system can be used across all departments to provide for flexibility — one ecosystem to house data
- Extreme data–within an enterprise, there is no well-defined, historical data–there needs to be a system that absorbs the data and analyzes it simultaneously
- To start with AI, a company should research various on-ramps–start where the biggest problem is in terms of data analysis
- The future of AI sees a lot of organizations heading towards customer database analysis
To watch the full video, click below:
For more trends in robotics and artificial intelligence, visit the Robotics & AI Channel.