Dan Chung, Fred Alger Management CEO, was interviewed by CNBC to discuss the companies that are currently using artificial intelligence within their own respective industries.
Points discussed in the interview:
- We are in the midst of a modern revolution with the latest technology
- Artificial intelligence getting applied across all types of industries increasingly
- Increased technology is already a key in disrupting the business models of many companies, such as Nokia, BlackBerry, Sears and Toys R Us
- Artificial intelligence systems are making their way into the healthcare industry and auto industry
- Companies already utilizing AI technology: Aptiv, Medidata, PTC
- Voice recognition technology will be one of the key battlefronts in the tech industry
- Amazon, Google and IBM are in the forefront of AI technology with strengths in different areas
- China is a future player in AI technology in their own market
To watch the full video, click below:
For more trends in artificial intelligence and robotics, visit the Robotics & AI Channel.