An increasing number of investors have branched out from market capitalization-weighted indexing methodologies, turning to alternatively-weighted exchange-traded fund strategies instead.
On the upcoming webcast, Dynamic Approaches to Factor Investing, a panel of experts will delve into the nascent smart beta index space and look to harness the drivers of risk-adjusted returns through dynamic multi-factor strategies.
Investors may want to:
- Target a combination of factors to enhance diversification
- Use a factor to complement existing core or tactical portfolio holdings, or
- Look to off-the-shelf, multi-factor portfolios
Factors offer a low-cost way to fulfill investor objectives through a transparent, rules-based approach.
Join Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends, as he moderates this discussion on:
- A closer look at Smart Beta
- An overview of factor investing
- Benefits of a dynamic multi-factor strategy
- How Advisors can put factors into practice for their clients
- David Mazza, Head of ETF Investment Strategy, Beta Solutions, OppenheimerFunds
- Mo Haghbin, Head of Product, Beta Solutions, OppenheimerFunds
- Rolf Agather, Managing Director of North America Research, FTSE Russell
Financial advisors who are interested in learning more about a multi-factor approach can register for the Thursday, November 30, 2:00pm ET webcast here.
The Funds seek to provide exposure to investments based on the following factors: value, momentum, quality, low volatility and size, and to weight such factors based on changes in the economic cycle. There can be no assurance that doing so will enhance the Fund’s performance over time.
Carefully consider fund investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. Visit oppenheimerfunds.com or call your advisor for a prospectus with this and other fund information. Read it carefully before investing.
OppenheimerFunds is not affiliated with ETF Trends.
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.