Michael Bapis of Hightower Bapis’ Group visited CNBC to offer his take on Barron’s cover story about whether the bull market is over in 18 months’ time or not.
Points discussed with Michael Bapis:
- We are currently in the biggest tech boom in history
- The gains in the S&P 500 are largely attributed to five stocks
- Everything is positive in all of the markets–earning are strong
- Tax cut is a positive impact for the market
- Fundamentals outweigh market noise
- Global markets are fragile and rising rates–two of the biggest market concerns
Related: 5 Ways to Create a Smart Growth Strategy for Your Financial and Insurance Practice
Click below to watch the complete video:
For more investment solutions, visit the Advisor Solutions Channel.