However, the selling may have been overdone and markets saw strong rally Monday after weekend polls showed an more in the “stay” camp. The Mail survey revealed 45% of respondents wanted to stay int eh 28-member EU, with 42% wanting to leave, while a Sunday Times survey said 44% wanted to remain and 43% wanted to leave, reports Adam Shell for USA Today.
“Brexit momentum is turning to ‘stay’ in the final days of the campaign,” which has prompted investors to reverse the bearish bets they had in place last week when risks of a Brexit were higher, Daniel Clifton, an analyst at Strategas Research Partners who specializes in politics and policy, said in a research note.
ETF investors who are interested in tracking the broader European markets have a number of ETF options available.
Broad Europe ETFs:
- Vanguard FTSE Europe ETF (NYSEArca: VGK)
- iShares MSCI EMU ETF (NYSEArca: EZU)
- SPDR EURO STOXX 50 (NYSEArca: FEZ)
- iShares Europe ETF (NYSEArca: IEV)
- iShares Core MSCI Europe ETF (NYSEArca: IEUR)
- SPDR STOXX Europe 50 ETF (NYSEArca: FEU)
- iShares MSCI Europe Small-Cap ETF (NasdaqGM: IEUS)
- Global X FTSE Nordic Region ETF (NYSEArca: GXF)
- SPDR S&P Emerging Europe ETF (NYSEArca: GUR)
- SPDR EURO STOXX Small Cap ETF (NYSEArca: SMEZ)
- PowerShares BLDRS Europe 100 ADR Index Fund (NYSEArca: ADRU)
- iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Eastern Europe Index Fund ETF (NYSEArca: ESR)
For more information on Europe, visit our Europe category.