ETF Spotlight on the WisdomTree International LargeCap Dividend Fund (NYSEArca: DOL), part of an ongoing series.
Assets: $356.7 million
Objective: The WisdomTree International LargeCap Dividend Fund tries to reflect the performance of the WisdomTree International LargeCap Dividend Index, which tracks large-cap dividend paying stocks in industrialized countries outside the U.S and Canada.
Holdings: Top holdings include Banco Santander 2.6%, Total 2.2%, Novartis 2.1%, Commonwealth Bank of Australia 1.9% and BP PLC 1.9%.
What You Should Know:
- WisdomTree sponsors the fund.
- DOL has a 0.48% expense ratio.
- The ETF has 245 holdings and the top ten make up 20.0% of the overall portfolio.
- Sector allocations include financials 25.4%, energy 12.1%, consumer staples 11.0%, telecom 10.3%, health care 9.8%, consumer discretionary 8.0%, utilities 7.7%, industrials 7.3%, materials 6.0% and information technology 1.6%.
- Country allocations include U.K. 21.6%, France 12.9%, Australia 11.7%, Germany 9.7%, Japan 8.3%, Switzerland 8.1%, Spain 8.0%, Hong Kong 5.7%, Sweden 3.3%, Italy 3.3%, Netherlands 2.0%, Norway 1.9%, Singapore 1.4% and Belgium 0.9%.
- The fund is up 0.9% over the past month, up 7.2% over the past three months and up 6.1% year-to-date.
- DOL is currently trading 6.4% above its 200-day exponential moving average.
- The ETF shows a 4.15% 12-month yield.
- The fund’s underlying index tracks 300 of the largest companies ranked by market capitalization taken from the WisdomTree DEFA Index.
- Component stocks are then weighted by annual cash dividends paid.
- Research has shown that dividend stocks outperform growth stocks over the long term.
Next page: The latest news