ETF Spotlight on the RevenueShares Financials Sector Fund (NYSEArca: RWW), part of an ongoing series.
Assets: $28.9 million
Objective: The RevenueShares Financials Sector Fund tries to provide investment results that outperform the price and yield of the Financials Sector of the S&P 500 Index. The Fund is comprised of securities from the S&P Financials Index.
Holdings: Top holdings include Berkshire Hathaway INC-CL B (NYSE: BRK-B) 12.4%, J.P. Morgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) 7.4%, Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) 7.0%, Citigroup (NYSE: C) 6.5% and Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) 6.2%.
What You Should Know:
- RevenueShares sponsors the fund.
- RWW has a 0.49% expense ratio.
- The ETF has 81 holdings, and the top ten components make up 59.3% of the overall portfolio.
- Sub-sector allocations include financial 95%, real estate investment trusts 3.4%, diversified financial services 0.7% and consumer non-cyclical 0.6%.
- RWW is up 1.5% over the past month, up 5.6% over the last three months and up 39.7% year-to-date.
- The broader financial industry is up 13.9% year-to-date.
- The fund is 10.1% above its 200-day exponential moving average.
- The ETF ranks holdings by top line revenue, instead of the traditional market-capitalization methodology.
- RWW also rebalances each quarter to update revenue data.
Next page: The latest news