Middle wage income earners will see the dividend tax rate increase to income tax rates, reports Jill Schlesinger for Money Watch. [Dividend ETFs, the Fiscal Cliff and Potential Tax Hikes]
Some dividend ETFs include:
- iShares Dow Jones Select Dividend Index Fund (NYSEArca: DVY): 3.48% yield
- iShares High Dividend Equity Fund (NYSEArca: HDV): 3.25% yield
- SPDR S&P Dividend ETF (NYSEArca: SDY): 3.17% yield
- Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (NYSEArca: VIG): 2.11% yield
- Vanguard High Dividend Yield Index Fund (NYSEArca: VYM): 2.96% yield
- WisdomTree Dividend Top 100 Fund (NYSEArca: DTN): 3.88% yield
For more information on taxes in ETFs, visit our taxes category.
Max Chen contributed to this article.
Full disclosure: Tom Lydon’s clients own DVY.