According to S&P ratings, redit quality breakdown includes: AA 2.0%, BBB 41.1%, BB 18.2%, B 2.5%, CCC 1.0%, with 43.1% in investment grade and 21.6% in speculative grade.
Sector allocations include: REITs 30.8%, electric 26.3%, auto manufacturers 12.0%, telecom 7.6%, insurance 6.0%, oil & gas 5.2%, aerospace & defense 3.5%, mining 2.0%, sovereign 1.9%, media 1.8% and other 2.9%.
Dividends will be paid on a monthly basis. [Preferred ETF Rises to One-Year High]
In the meantime, investors may browse through current ETF options available that also track preferred stocks:
- iShares S&P US Preferred Stock Index (NYSEArca: PFF): 5.89% yield.
- PowerShares Preferred Portfolio (NYSEArca: PGX): 6.44% yield.
- PowerShares Financial Preferred Portfolio (NYSEArca: PGF): 6.72% yield.
- SPDR Wells Fargo Preferred Stock ETF (NYSEArca: PSK): 6.3% yield.
- iShares S&P International Preferred Stock Index Fund (NYSEArca: IPFF): 30-day SEC yield 3.25%.
- Global X Canada Preferred ETF (NYSEArca: CNPF): 3.91% yield.
For more information on new product launches, visit our new ETFs category.
Max Chen contributed to this article.