Exchange traded funds indexed to U.S. stocks and gold prices were little changed in Monday’s premarket although ETFs that invest in China were set to rally at the open.
Chinese and Hong Kong stocks soared Monday on speculation Beijing may announce monetary easing steps to boost the economy, MarketWatch reported.
Here are some of the other top ETF stories making the rounds online this morning:
- ETF trades increasingly affect stock prices. [Bloomberg]
- ETFs don’t impact all stocks equally. [CNBC]
- Strict new rules to undercut synthetic ETFs. [Reuters]
- Bullion prices are off their highs, and ETFs may speed the decline. [WSJ]
- PIMCO Total Return ETF coming soon? [Morningstar]
- Spotlight on ETF tax efficiency. [WSJ]
- Five ETFs to watch this week. [The Street]
iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index Fund