The markets are also watching the Group of 20 summit in Cannes, France. G-20 leaders said Europe needs to find a solution to the debt crisis to prevent a global economic slowdown, while in Greece, Papandreou is trying to hold on to power.
Broad Europe ETFs include:
- iShares MSCI EMU Index (NYSEArca: EZU)
- SPDR EURO STOXX 50 (NYSEArca: FEZ)
Single-country funds include:
- iShares MSCI Austria Investable Mkt Idx (NYSEArca: EWO)
- iShares MSCI Belgium Investable Mkt Idx (NYSEArca: EWK)
- iShares MSCI Sweden Index (NYSEArca: EWD)
- iShares MSCI France Index (NYSEArca: EWQ)
- iShares MSCI Germany Index (NYSEArca: EWG)
- iShares MSCI Ireland Cppd Invstb Mkt Idx (NYSEArca: EIRL)
- iShares MSCI Italy Index (NYSEArca: EWI)
- iShares MSCI Netherlands Invstbl Mkt Idx (NYSEArca: EWN)
- iShares MSCI Poland Investable Mkt Index (NYSEARca: EPOL)
- iShares MSCI Spain Index (NYSEArca: EWP)
iShares MSCI EMU Index
For more information on Europe, visit our Europe category.
Max Chen contributed to this article.