The iShares Silver Trust (NYSEArca: SLV) was set to extend its eight-day winning streak Monday as silver futures traded over $41 an ounce.
The $14.5 billion silver ETF was up more than 1% in premarket trading Monday. Through April 7, the ETF gained 41.9% over the prior three months, according to Morningstar.
Other exchange traded funds (ETFs) for silver include:
- ProShares Ultra Silver (NYSEArca: AGQ)
- ETFS Physical Silver (NYSEArca: SIVR)
- Global X Silver Miners ETF (NYSEArca: SIL)
- PowerShares DB Silver (NYSEArca: DBS)
- ProShares UltraShort Silver (NYSEArca: ZSL)
Some silver ETFs invest in bullion, while others hold futures. The above list also contains leveraged and inverse ETFs for silver.
ProShares Ultra Silver
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of John Spence, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.