India exchange traded funds (ETFs) are moving on reports that the country grew a “slow” 8.2% in the fourth quarter. That may be slow for India, but for U.S. investors, it sounds like a dream. Funds like iShares S&P India Nifty 50 (NYSEArca: INDY) are up 3% so far today. That’s a nice change from the decline such funds have seen lately. Here are more stories on India’s economy that may interest you:
- Why India ETFs Are In a Rut
- India ETFs Hurting, But Cash Infusion Could Help
- This Sector Could Power India ETFs in 2011
- Corruption Holds Back India ETFs
- What’s Drawing Assets to India ETFs?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.