Most exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trending higher this morning, but leading the charge are Market Vectors Vietnam (NYSEArca: VNM) and Market Vectors Egypt (NYSEArca: EGPT). Both funds are up as much as 3% so far today. Here are more stories on these two hot emerging markets that may interest you:
- January’s Top 5 ETFs and ETNs
- Vietnam ETF: Can It Stay in the Black?
- Egypt ETFs Lure Investors In Droves
- 5 ETFs to Watch As Egypt Protests Intensify
- Egypt ETF Suspends Share Creation
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.