Solid business confidence numbers out of Germany pushed the euro to an eight-week high, while Europe ETFs like iShares MSCI Europe Financials (NYSEArca: EUFN) and SPDR DJ EURO STOXX 50 (NYSEArca: FEZ) up by more than 2% in early trading. Here are a few more stories about Europe that may interest you:
- Spain ETF: Why the Banks Matter
- Pessimism Hurts France ETF
- Euro ETFs Look for Firm Direction
- Troubles That Will Afflict Europe ETFs In 2011
- Euro’s Pain Is Swiss Franc ETF’s Gain
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.