Europe-focused exchange traded funds (ETFs) received a modest boost this morning after Portugal showed that it still has the power to raise money in international markets. That news pushed iShares MSCI Spain (NYSEArca: EWP) and iShares MSCI Europe Financials (NYSEArca: EUFN) up nearly 5% and 4% respectively in early trading. Here’s more on Europe that might interest you:
- Euro ETFs Look for Direction
- Germany ETF Caught in Mixed Sentiment
- Troubles That Will Afflict Europe ETFs In 2011
- Netherlands ETFs Hits a Snag
- Euro’s Pain Is Swiss Franc ETF’s Gain
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.