Emerging market exchange traded funds (ETFs) are surging this morning, led by two small-cap India ETFs, according to the ETF Dashboard. Market Vectors India Small-Cap (NYSEArca: SCIF) and Emerging Global Shares India Small-Cap (NYSEArca: SCIN) are both up more than 5% in early trading. Here are a few recent stories on emerging markets that you may find useful:
- Emerging Markets ETFs: Lessons From Ireland
- Corruption Holds Back India ETFs
- China ETFs: Economic Indicators Looking Good
- BRIC ETFs: Bye Russia, Hello Indonesia?
- Emerging Market ETFs Getting Hotter
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.