India exchange traded funds (ETFs) are surging this morning on reports that both imports and exports from the country are booming. In August, exports grew 22.5%; imports grew 32.2%. Here are more stories on the country that may interest you:
- India ETFs Near All-Time Highs
- ETF Spotlight: PowerShares India Portfolio (PIN)
- India ETFs: 5 Reasons to Believe the Bull Run
- Chindia: Two Great Economies, One ETF
- Best ETFs for India’s Economy
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.