Portugal had a successful auction this morning, easing some concerns that the European banking industry is in more trouble than the markets thought. As a result, global exchange traded funds (ETFs) came back into favor, led by Market Vectors Russia (NYSEArca: RSX). Here are more stories on the topic that may interest you:
- A Slow Evolution in Indexing for Sovereign Debt ETFs
- What’s In That Single-Country ETF?
- Europe ETFs: Who’s Hot, Who’s Not
- Travel the World With Currency ETFs
- Emerging Market Bank ETFs Emerge Stronger After Crisis
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.