Despite the overall unemployment figure rising in August, financial exchange traded funds (ETFs) gained. The numbers gave optimism about the issue of contingent loan repurchases obligations and mortgages. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Financial ETFs: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Emerging Market Bank ETFs Emerge Stronger After Crisis
- ETFs That Yield More Than Your Savings Account
- Community Bank ETF: Small Banks Endangered?
- Financial ETFs Hurt By Reform? Not Yet
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.