Name a commodity, any commodity. It’s probably trending higher this morning. Exchange traded funds (ETFs) that track copper, steel, palladium, silver sugar and coffee are all trending higher this morning as the dollar weakens following the Fed announcement yesterday. A weaker dollar makes these commodities cheaper for overseas buyers. Here are more stories on commodities that may interest you:
- Is It Time to Short Gold With ETFs?
- Tom Lydon Talks Gold ETFs With Chuck Jaffe
- Farming Your Agriculture ETF Options
- Cotton ETN Isn’t Shrinking
- 4 ETFs Benefiting from China’s Industrial Output
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.