According to the ETF Analyzer, stocks and exchange traded funds (ETFs) are on track for a third straight week of gains after global regulatory requirements for the banking industry were hammered out. The requirements, aimed at averting another financial crisis, have financial ETFs trading higher this morning. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Financial ETFs: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Emerging Market Bank ETFs Emerge Stronger After Crisis
- ETFs That Yield More Than Your Savings Account
- Community Bank ETF: Small Banks Endangered?
- Financial ETFs Hurt By Reform?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.