A jump in the number of workers seeking unemployment benefits has ignited concerns about the economy and put gold exchange traded funds (ETFs) back in favor for investors seeking a safe haven. Most gold ETFs are up by as much as 1.5% as gold prices top $1,214 an ounce, reaching the highest point in nearly a month. Here are more stories on the topic that may interest you:
- How to Play China’s Move With Gold ETFs
- The Best and Worst ETFs of July
- Gold ETF Slashes Fees and Sees Results
- Gold, Euro and Yen: ETFs for a Changing Sentiment
- Podcast 11: All You Need to Know About Metals ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.