Gold exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher for the third consecutive day, and silver has surged to a three-month high. The reason? Investors are turning to both metals as a measure of protection against what they see as a faltering economy. Here are more stories on the metals that may interest you:
- Silver ETFs: More Than Just Poor Man’s Gold
- Physical Silver ETFs Go Gangbusters
- WGC: Gold ETFs Are Driving Demand
- Gold ETFs: Protecting Yourself from a Sell-Off
- Hedge Funds Buying Gold ETFs; Should You?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.