More bad news about that state of the real estate sector has investors even more nervous about the pace, strength and longevity of the economic recovery. Precious metals exchange traded funds (ETFs), particularly those aimed at gold and silver, are trading higher as a result. Here are more stories on the metals that may interest you:
- Tom Lydon Talks Gold ETFs on MarketWatch TV
- Protecting Yourself from a Gold ETF Sell-Off
- Hedge Funds Are Buying Gold ETFs; Should You?
- Gains in Store for Platinum ETFs?
- Silver ETFs: More Than Just Poor Man’s Gold
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.