Weak earnings reports from Goldman (NYSE: GS) and IBM (NYSE: IBM) coupled with reports that home construction has fallen to its lowest point since October sent investors back to the safe haven of Treasury exchange traded funds (ETFs). Here are some stories that may interest you:
- ETF Strategies to Cope with Deflation
- Tom Lydon on CNBC: ETFs and Trendless Markets
- Corporate Bond ETFs Benefit From the Hunt for Yield
- Muni Bond ETFs: A Crisis in the Making?
- Treasury ETFs: A Stellar First Half
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.