Here we go again…oil prices are topping $76 a barrel in early trade, although if economic uncertainty rules, that may not hold. Though the U.S. economic recovery continued in the second quarter, investors now question the pace. This could push oil prices back down toward $70, according to Commerzbank. Here are more stories on energy and oil ETFs that may interest you:
- Leveraged ETFs: Useful, But Be Careful
- Natural Gas ETFs Unfazed by Summer Heat
- Oil Services ETFs: Undervalued?
- ETFs to Hedge a Falling Dollar
- 7 Commodity ETFs You Should Know More About
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.