According to our Dashboard, Market Vectors Indonesia (NYSEArca: IDX) is one of the fastest-moving exchange traded funds (ETFs) this morning. There’s been a lot of good news for the nation lately: it was the first in Asia to enter a bull market in the wake of the European debt crisis and its first-half GDP may have risen nearly 6%. Here are more stories on the economy that may interest you:
- BRIC ETFs Move Over for the CIVETS?
- Emerging Market ETFs: Poised to Break Out?
- Tom Lydon on CNBC: Surviving Trendless Markets
- 5 Reasons to Watch Indonesia
- Indonesia ETF: Growth ‘In the Pocket’?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.