How’s this for a change? The leading exchange traded funds (ETFs) so far this morning are all about Europe: Italy, Spain, Austria, Netherlands. The euro gained strength early on after a successful auction of Spanish debt, which gave a boost of confidence to the country’s banking system. Here are more stories about the European region that may interest you:
- Euro ETFs Riding High, But Can It Last?
- Crisis in Europe: ETFs for a Greek Tragedy
- Spain ETF: Was Surge a Recovery Signal?
- Eastern Europe ETFs: Inflows to Come?
- Jim Rogers Says It’s Time to Buy Euro ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.