Look who’s on top: Europe exchange traded funds (ETFs) are leading the charge this morning, gaining as much as 4% in early trade, led by iShares MSCI Spain (NYSEArca: EWP). Strong economic data from the continent is behind the move: the private sector expanded at a faster pace this month and both the manufacturing and service sectors experienced a boost. Here are more stories on the economy that may interest you:
- 10 Steps to an International ETF Portfolio
- Nordic ETFs: Why Everyone’s So Happy
- Netherlands ETF: Flying High, But Cautiously
- Euro ETFs: More Hits to Come?
- Spain ETF: The World Cup and a Bull Run
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.