Try to ignore emerging markets exchange traded funds (ETFs). You do so at your own peril because not long from now, it’s predicted that these growing countries will make up a large chunk of the global market cap. Times are challenging now, but many of these funds are moving higher today: Turkey, Chile, Russia and South Africa are among those at the top of the list. Here are more stories on the countries that may interest you:
- 4 Things Firing Up India ETFs
- ETF Strategies for Emerging Market Debt
- The Vast Appeal of Frontier Market ETFs
- 5 Reasons Indonesia ETF Can’t Be Ignored
- Is It the Age of Emerging Market ETFs? Could Be
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.