For the second day in a row, biotechnology exchange traded funds (ETFs) are leading a long list of ETFs trending higher in early trading. Most biotech ETFs are up at least 3% on news of expiring patents, strong earnings and a wave of rumored M&A activity that could soon be hitting the sector. Here are more stories that may interest you:
- Biotech ETFs Feeling the Winds of Change
- 5 Biotech ETFs If You’re Bullish
- Biotech ‘Super Bowl’ Could Spark a Run
- Pharma ETFs: The Bulls May Prevail
- What to Look for in Health Care ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.