Less than stellar jobs data and falling consumer prices coupled with a slight jump in inflation are once again pushing investors to look for shelter. Gold and silver exchange traded funds (ETFs) are the biggest beneficiaries of the rush so far today, though they’ve been trading in a narrow range for much of this week and investor confidence has improved slightly. Here are more stories on the metals that may interest you:
- 5 ETFs to Watch Amid Rising Industrial Output
- 7 Commodity ETFs You Should Know More About
- The Case for Investing in Gold ETFs
- Gold Prices Give Gold Miner ETFs a Charge
- 5 Reasons for Silver ETFs’ Special Glow
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.