For another day, silver exchange traded funds (ETFs) rein supreme. What’s more is that momentum indicators are predicting that silver’s bull run is not over yet and could go higher in the short-term as it ride’s gold’s record-setting coattails. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- 5 ETFs to Watch Amid Rising Industrial Output
- 7 Commodity ETFs You Should Know More About
- 5 Reasons for Silver ETFs’ Special Glow
- Silver ETFs: Always a Bridesmaid
- As a Haven or Hedge, Gold and Silver ETFs Have Appeal
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.