A surprise oil inventory drop has prices moving on up this morning, taking exchange traded funds (ETFs) along for the ride. Oil ETFs are up as much as 3% so far this morning. Here are more stories on oil and other fuels that may interest you:
- Commodity ETFs: Understanding Contango
- What the BP Oil Spill Means for Investors
- U.S. Commodity Funds Launches New Oil ETF
- The Long and Short of Oil ETFs
- Oil ETFs: Down Now, But What About the Future?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.