Until the markets lose a little more of their sensitive edge, we could continue to see movement in metals exchange traded funds (ETFs). Today is no exception – gold, gold miners and silver are all moving higher in early trading this morning. Here are more stories on metals ETFs that may interest you:
- 5 ETFs to Watch Amid Rising Industrial Output
- 7 Commodity ETFs You Should Know More About
- 5 Reasons for Silver ETFs’ Special Glow
- Why Gold ETFs Have Investors’ Attention
- A Gold-Hedged ETN or the Do-It-Yourself ETF Method?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.