Despite the ongoing efforts to plug a devastating leak in the Gulf and slipping oil prices, energy exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning by as much as 2%. Here are more stories on oil, gasoline, natural gas and other fuel sources that may interest you:
- Driving Season Kicks Off, But Gas ETFs May Sputter
- Coal ETFs: Will They Spike Along With Summer Demand?
- What Hurricane Season Means for Natural Gas ETFs
- Oil ETFs: Down Now, But What About the Future?
- Commodity ETFs Take It On the Chin
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.