After China finally relented to international pressure to allow the yuan to appreciate, it sent waves through the markets that were most keenly felt in copper and steel exchange traded funds (ETFs). Funds that track the metals are up 4% or more in early trading. Here are more stories that may interest you:
- 5 ETFs to Watch Amid Rising Industrial Output
- 9 ETFs for Bargain Hunters
- Signs of Life in the Steel ETF
- Copper ETFs Come Back to Life
- How to Use ETFs to Hedge 3 Inflationary Risks
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.