Natural gas exchange traded funds (ETFs) continue to climb this morning in the wake of yesterday’s forecast for a busy Atlantic hurricane season. The forecast called for 16 to strike, with four of them being categorized as “intense.” Here are more stories on natural gas and other fuels that may interest you:
- What Hurricane Season Forecast Means for Natural Gas ETFs
- Oil ETFs: Down Now, But What About the Future?
- Following the Gyrations of Oil and Natural Gas ETFs
- Commodity ETFs Take It On the Chin
- Gas ETFs: No Spike This Summer?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.