The trouble in Europe, particularly in Greece, has investors scurrying for shelter. They’re finding it in safe-haven metals exchange traded funds (ETFs) this morning, sending their prices higher. Here are more stories on metals that may interest you:
- Why Copper ETFs Are Swooning
- Possible Mining Tax Smacks Gold Miner, Australia ETFs
- Gold Miners Report Strong Earnings
- How to Use ETFs to Hedge Inflationary Risks
- 4 Ways Platinum Could Outshine Gold
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.