Yesterday wasn’t their day, but today, gold and silver exchange traded funds (ETFs) are mounting a comeback. Two of the biggest funds – iShares Silver Trust (NYSEArca: SLV) and Market Vectors Gold Miners (NYSEArca: GDX) – are up more than 3% so far today. Here are more stories on the metals that may interest you:
- As a Haven or Hedge, Gold and Silver ETFs Have Appeal
- How Gold ETFs Got Their Groove Back
- Commodity ETFs: Strategies for the Jim Rogers Bull
- 3 ETFs That May Feel Higher Interest Rates
- Gold Miners Report Strong Earnings; Own Them in This ETF
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.