One market segment that’s rallying on news of the eurozone bailout is emerging markets. Those exchange traded funds (ETFs) are rallying this morning by more than 3% in early trading. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Why It’s Worth Watching Emerging Market ETFs
- A Lot to Love About Indonesia ETF
- 6 ETF Opportunities in Challenged Markets
- 5 Ins and Outs of Global ETF Investing
- 6 Reasons to Watch Poland ETF
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.