As the stock market sinks lower on persisting fears about the fate of the eurozone, investors are finding havens once again in Treasury bond exchange traded funds (ETFs). Among the top-performing funds so far this morning are the Vanguard Extended Duration Treasury (NYSEArca: EDV) and the iShares Barclays 20-Year Treasury Bond Fund (NYSEArca: TLT). Here are more stories on bond ETF investing that may interest you:
- Bond ETFs: The Impact of Higher Rates
- Build America Bonds Get Another ETF Play
- ETF Spotlight: Vanguard Extended Duration Treasury
- 8 Ways to Safeguard Your Money With ETFs in Turbulent Markets
- Sovereign Debt ETFs: A Good Bet After Europe’s Bailout?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.