This morning, investors are saying “gimme shelter.” Earnings season is around the corner, so they’re snapping up safe-haven exchange traded funds (ETFs) that hold gold and silver. Silver ETFs are leading the charge, up as much as 2% so far today. Here are more stories that may interest you about investing in precious metals using ETFs:
- Why Gold Miner ETFs Are Outperforming Gold
- Platinum ETFs Soar Along With Prices
- Benefits of Equity Commodity ETFs
- How Metals ETFs Changed Investing
- The Ins and Outs of Physically-Backed Commodity ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.