Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) managed to beat the street after the closing bell yesterday. Being the world’s largest maker of semiconductors, it was enough to propel semiconductor exchange traded funds (ETFs) this morning. Here are more stories on the topic that may interest you:
- Tom Lydon on CNBC to Pick Which ETFs to Watch This Earnings Season
- Why Semiconductor ETFs May Be Destined for Greatness
- 4 Reasons Tech Could Go Boom and How to Play It
- ETF Strategies for a Revived Semiconductor Sector
- Tech ETFs Gain as China Lures the Best and Brightest
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.