When we’re feeling good about the economy, it usually becomes quickly evident in energy prices. Today is no exception; on the heels of improving pending home sales and growth in the service sector, oil and natural gas exchange traded funds (ETFs) are soaring this morning by as much as 3%. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Natural Gas ETF Poised for Gain?
- The Benefits of Equity Commodity ETFs
- Solar and Wind ETFs: Looking at the Big Picture
- Oil ETFs: Where Are Prices Heading?
- 4 Factors Driving Coal and Steel ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.