There’s not as much natural gas to go around. The Energy Information Administration (EIA) released its report this morning stating that inventories rose last week, but by less than expected. Natural gas exchange traded funds (ETFs) are moving higher on the news, despite the fact that the levels are 10.8% above the five year average. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Natural Gas ETF Poised for Gain?
- 4 Reasons to Look at Utility ETFs
- Top 10 ETFs Investors Are Trading
- Contango and ETFs: What You Can Do About It
- Obama’s Proposal Could Be a Win for Natural Gas ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.