Things are starting to look up for homebuilders. According to a recent article in The Wall Street Journal, homebuilders are busily snapping up land in anticipation of yet more home-buying activity. As a result, land prices around the country are rising for the first time in nearly four years. Here are more stories on homebuilding activity that may interest you:
- Comparing the Homebuilder ETFs
- Real Estate ETFs: Will They Sink or Swim?
- Signs of a Real Estate ETF Turnaround, but Can It Stick?
- Commercial Real Estate ETFs: Boom or Bust?
- Homebuilder ETF Rally May Depend on Incentives
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.