Now that Greece has asked for emergency assistance to fix its dire debt crisis, the markets are reacting in kind. A strengthening euro and a weakening dollar have gold exchange traded funds (ETFs) on the march this morning, moving up as much as 2% in early trading. The price is now above $1,150 per ounce. Here are more stories on gold and other precious metals that may interest you:
- Why Gold Miner ETFs Are Striking While the Iron Is Hot
- Metals Investors Take a Shine to Palladium ETF
- ETF Trends Everything ETFs Podcast, Episode 6
- 5 Reasons Silver ETFs May Be Ripe
- Platinum ETF Soaring With Prices
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.