Traders aren’t feeling as uncertain as they were last week, lending a hand to the price of gold and gold exchange traded funds (ETFs). Heartening the markets are the fact that Greece is close to signing a trade deal with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the SEC’s vote to bring charges against Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) wasn’t as close as believed. Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners (NYSEArca: GDXJ) is leading the charge, up more than 2% this morning. Here are more stories on gold that may interest you:
- 4 Ways That Platinum Could Outshine Gold
- Why Gold Miner ETFs Are Outperforming Gold
- Gold ETFs May Be a Golden Opportunity
- The Top ETFs to Capture Gold’s Allure
- Are Platinum ETFs Putting a Chink in Gold’s Armor?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.